Pakasha Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This document explains how we collects and utilizes your personal information when you use our products and/or services.
Why we Collect Information
What Information do we Collect
The information that we collect from you differs accoring to the conditions where the information is required. The information might vary from phone numbers, email address acuisition to names location and country of residense information. We might also collect information from you by way of feedback that you provide to us voluntarily or in questions that you might send to us in order to gain asisstance from us on the use of any of our products.
How do we Keep your Information Secure
We ensure that your information is kep secure by doing the following
- Use of security controls to databases that contain user information.
- Restrict employee access to databases that contain user information.
- Use of encryption for sensitive user information that might be submitted to us.
- We do not currently store any credit card information from a user but instead use well secured methods for payments that are provided and managed by well known online payment authorities.
- We make use of SSL certificate to display information to you that might be sensitive and will always avoid sending such information via email, making it available only from the website.